Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant is committing to following the steps outlined in each of the 6 areas mandated by WorkSafe BC and the official Public Health Order. Our plan includes outlining our physical changes, our increased protocols and our required usage of PPE. We have also provided, and continue to provide, training to all of our staff to ensure that the processes are followed.
Your health and safety is our top priority. In keeping with the public health regulations, we have taken a number of steps to ensure you can enjoy dining with us, and keep you safe.
Here is some of the things that we are doing:
- Creating more space between patrons and staff in our business.
- Reducing the number of people in our business at any one time according to the latest Public Health Order (PHO).
- Establishing new rules and guidelines for our staff to follow to help keep people physically distanced and to enhance our cleaning regimens.
- Defining what positions and in what situations our staff will safely be using PPE, particularly non-medical masks, to limit exposure to respiratory droplets. This includes training on how to use masks correctly.
- Limiting private gatherings to no more than 50 people in accordance with the PHO.